Exchange and return policy
The return and exchange of goods is carried out in accordance with the Law of Ukraine "On Protection of Consumer Rights".
Return of goods of proper quality.
According to the Law of Ukraine "On Protection of Consumer Rights", the consumer has the right, within fourteen days (not counting the day of purchase), to return or exchange goods of good quality that did not satisfy him in shape, dimensions, style, color, size or for other reasons cannot be him used for its intended purpose.
An exchange or return of a good quality product is made if it has not been used and if its presentation, consumer properties, seals, labels, as well as a payment document issued to the consumer along with the sold product are preserved.
To return the goods, the consumer must provide:
• goods (together with all the complete set, seals and labels, and preserved intact packaging)
• settlement document confirming the purchase;
• warranty card;
• an identity document (in cases stipulated by the current legislation of Ukraine).
In order to return the money paid for the goods, the consumer must:
• call the hotline 0 800 33-06-01
• fill out the necessary documents (application for the return of goods, application for a refund)
• provide the documents necessary for processing the request (original application, certificate with details, etc.).