Modular buildings from prefabricated units are in high demand today. They are often used as temporary structures, which can be removed and transported from one place to another at any time if necessary. But modular construction can also be used as a permanent building.
One of the most popular modular buildings is the sanitary toilet module. It is a design consisting of block containers that can operate in semi-autonomous (requires connection to the mains) or offline.
Areas of application of modular bathrooms
THE AUTONOMOUS MODULAR TOILET IS A WONDERFUL INNOVATIVE ALTERNATIVE FOR STATIONARY PUBLIC TOILETS
The modular toilet is installed in the following places:
• Building site,
• People with high crossings,
• Industrial remote sites,
• Public events and other occasions when you don’t have access to the central sewer system and urban utilities.
• Parks, beaches, train stations.
The use of toilet modules allows us to fully resolve the organization of the sanitary zone in areas where it is impossible to carry out capital building.
Indisputable advantages of sanitary modules
Autonomous sanitary modules from prefabricated units are characterized by multiple advantages, especially when compared with fixed toilets:
• Minimal heat loss. Sanitary modules from prefabricated units due to special production technology can be used throughout the year. Their walls can be insulated with mineral wool, which retains heat from the inside of the room.
• Noise isolation. Our modular block container toilets have excellent noise and thermal insulation. This is because offline communication is virtually silent.
• Mobility. The production of modular toilets from block containers according to innovative building technology doesn’t require the building of a capital base. In this case, the specialists of our company apply lightweight variants of concrete blocks. Thanks to these blocks, the design is mobile.
• Quick build. It is possible to build a sanitary module from block containers in just 2 days, while its installation on the object will take only 2-3 hours.
• Ability to use the sanitary toilet in all climatic conditions. For the Ukrainian climate, some distinctive features are noticeable, in connection with which the masters of our specialized company adapted the building of sanitary modules so that autonomous toilets would be provided with high operational characteristics in all weather conditions.
• Fair value. Stationary toilets don’t need to be connected to centralized municipal systems and in the design of related documents, which is worth spending a considerable amount of money. Our customers have the opportunity to purchase a sanitary toilet module from prefabricated units at a cheaper price. To order the sanitary module from block containers in our company it is inexpensive. This is since that the sanitary toilet module doesn’t include in the building process of laying the foundation. Also, there is no need to connect the sanitary module to centralized systems, since it is characterized by autonomous functioning.
Only high-quality materials are used in the building of the toilet modules.